MBA IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE MANAGEMENT
Change is a distinctive characteristic of the healthcare sector and it is the strategic managers who should be the first to respond to, and support positive transformation.
The MBA in Health and Social Care Management qualifications in healthcare management provide strategic management skills for those planning to, or working in the healthcare sector, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
Thawil Campus, Zurich – Switzerland
A first degree in a healthcare related subject
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Medium of Teaching:
English or alternative languages provided by SSBH’s local learning centers
Pass all courses and final thesis
Why this program?
- Degree from the Swiss School of Business and Hospitality.
- Students are imparted with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss business administration experience.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of business administration.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience. Students will earn a Master Degree from Switzerland and level 7 diploma from ATHE (only for onsite students. For online students its optional and not included in the package).
- Students will experience real life case study
- Medical Office Administrator
- Medical Executive Assistant
- Healthcare Human Resources Manager
- health informatics officer
- Social and Community Service Manager
And many more…
- Total Class hour per program is 60 ECTS.
- Total of 10 modules
- Each module equals to 5 ECTS
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours
● Organisational Behaviour
● Managing Finance in the Public Sector
● International Healthcare Policy
● Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
● Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
● Research for Senior Managers
Elective courses depending on learning center arrangement