MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
In this program, students will gain an understanding of organizational structure and managerial skills. This program addresses the importance of innovation, problem-solving techniques, change management and global business environment.
The MBA program will take your skills to the next level. By the end of this program, students will be ready to join the workforce in middle management level and embark on an excellent career.
The program duration is 1 year. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will be awarded an MBA in Business Administration and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE.
Thawil Campus, Zurich – Switzerland
Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Medium of Teaching:
English or alternative languages provided by SSBH’s local learning centers
Pass all courses and final thesis
Why this program?
- Degree from the Swiss School of Business and Hospitality.
- Students are imparted with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss business administration experience.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of business administration.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience. Students will earn a Master Degree from Switzerland and level 7 diploma from ATHE (only for onsite students. For online students its optional and not included in the package).
- Students will experience real life case study
There are ample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in business administration:
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Purchasing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
And many more…
Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 60 ECTS.
- Total of 8 modules a year totalling 60 ECTS per full time school year.
- Each module equals to 6 ECTS
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours
Personal Development for Leadership & Strategic Management
Research for Strategic Development
Finance for Strategic Management
International Business Environment