MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
( Marketing )
In this program, students will be taught the required business, marketing and advertising skills and knowledge to represent their organization in the most professional way.
Also, the program will prepare the students for real-life industrial competition and teach them how to analyze the business environment, locate opportunities and take advantage of them.
. This program is suitable for students who want to advance their career in the Marketing field.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Marketing. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded an MBA in Marketing and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE.
Thawil Campus, Zurich – Switzerland
Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Medium of Teaching:
English or alternative languages provided by SSBH’s local learning centers
Pass all courses and final thesis
Why this program?
- Master degree from IBAS Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma (Conditions apply)
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in Marketing.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Marketing.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British Bachelor Degree.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship.
There are ample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Marketing:
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Public Relation officer
- Advertising Specialist
- Digital Marketing
And many more…
Students will study selected modules specialized in Marketing as follows:
- Total Class hours per program is 60 – 120 ECTS.
- Each module equals to 6 ECTS.
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
Notice: Modules can be conducted in either year one or two depending on the IBAS course plan. Lecture plan is example
First Year Modules
Second Year Modules
Personal Development for Leadership & Strategic Management
Corporate Communication Strategies
Research for Strategic Development
Internship / Project Paper
Finance for Strategic Management