MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
In this program, students will learn about the value of human capital and they will gain new skills which will enable them to make the most out of the company’s human resources.
Also, the program will cover vital topics in the HR field such as training and development, strategic staffing, managing change, leadership and team building.
This program is suitable for students who want to advance in their career in the field of human resources.
The program duration is 1 or 2 years (with or without Internships). Students will study selected modules specialized in Managing People. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded an MBA in Managing People.
1 or 2 years
Thalwil Campus, Zurich – Switzerland
Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Medium of Teaching:
English or alternative languages provided by SSBH’s local learning centers
Pass all courses and final thesis
Why this program?
- Master degree from SSBH Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma (conditions apply).
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in Managing People.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Managing People.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British Master Degree.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship.
There are ample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Managing People:
- Human Resource Manager
- Training Manager
- Head-Hunter Specialist
- Recruiting Manager
- Career Advisor
And many more…
Students will study selected subjects specialized in Managing People as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 60 – 120 ECTS.
- Each module equals to 6 ECTS.
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
Human Resource Management
Managing Continuous Organizational Improvement
Personal Development for Leadership & Strategic Management
Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
Research for Strategic Development
Internship / Project Paper
Finance for Strategic Management