MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
( Finance )
In this program, students will learn the best strategies of managing funds and financial management. This program is designed to provide students with all the quantitative and qualitative skills they need in order to shine in the field of finance.
Also, the program will cover vital topics in the finance field such as time value of money and interest rate, portfolio management, banking, insurance and financial markets.
This program is suitable for students who want to advance their career in the finance field.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Finance. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded an MBA in Finance.
Thawil Campus, Zurich – Switzerland
Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Medium of Teaching:
English or alternative languages provided by SSBH’s local learning centers
Pass all courses and final thesis
Why this program?
Master degree from SSBH Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma (Conditions apply)
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in the field of Finance.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Finance.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British Bachelor Degree.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship.
There are ample career opportunities in today’s world for individual who are specialized in Finance:
- Fund Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
And many more…
Students will study selected modules specialized in Finance as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 60 – 120 ECTS.
- Each module equals to 6 ECTS.
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
International Business Environment
Personal Development for Leadership & Strategic Management
Developing Organizational Vision and Strategic Direction
Research for Strategic Development
Internship / Project Paper
Finance for Strategic Management